The GenY Success Show (Episode 1): Jeff Gunhus – Successful Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author, What Makes A Successful Millennial
About This Episode
In the first episode of The GenY Success Show, I brought on Jeff Gunhus. I’ve known Jeff for about 7 years now. He’s a partner at National Services Group, the parent company for College Works Painting and Empireworks Reconstruction & Painting. He works primarily with College Works Painting, which hires over 3,000 college students every year and gives them the opportunity to run their own businesses in the spring and summer while attending school.
Jeff is also a published author and has written 11 books, 3 of which have over 100 reviews on Amazon. Jeff is an expert on recruiting, training and coaching young adults and he gives a ton of insight on this episode about what makes a successful Millennial. He also talks about “top down” job hunting, a technique he’s used to get tons of job offers right out of college.
“I would rather earn 1% off of 100 people’s efforts than 100% off my own efforts.”
– Henry Ford
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- What motivates someone to become an entrepreneur?
- Why the saying “if you want something done right, do it yourself” is destroying your ability to leverage your business
- Do what your parents do for a living ultimately affect how you’ll make your living?
- What’s the best way to step outside of my comfort zone?
- Top down job hunting and how it can help you find the career of your dreams (Jeff drops some real value bombs here)
- What the #1 trait in successful Millennials is
Links From The Episode
- Jeff’s Parents Bed & Breakfast In North Carolina
- Jeff’s Amazon Profile
- The Career Series Books
- Jeff’s Personal Website
- College Works Painting