(GYSS #26): Stephen Bienko – Becoming A Great Leader Through A Mindset of Wow, Fulfill and Delight
Click To Tweet: “Leadership is about giving others the opportunity to lead.”
Stephen Bienko is speaker, writer and the president of 42 Holdings, the majority shareholder of College Hunks Hauling Junk. Stephen is a great motivational speaker and our interview doesn’t fall short of motivation!
Stephen shares a ton of great insights on leadership, entrepreneurship and how we can succeed as millennials.
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- Stephen started his college career at the United States Air Force Academy
- Leadership is about giving other people the opportunity to lead
- Stephen talks about not finishing the Air Force Academy and facing one of the first big failures in his life
- The willingness to accept change is key to success
- “Who” you are is much more important than “what” you are
- Stephen spent a lot of time in college figuring himself out and talks about his interesting journey
- The people at the 8am classes in college are typically the ones that are very successful today
- Stephen always felt the need to serve and become a state trooper in New Jersey after college
- The most influential time in your life is between the ages of 18-24
- Stephen got involved with College Hunks Hauling Junk because it was a great opportunity to impact kids between the ages of 18-24
- Everyone has something special inside of them, it’s up to you to find out what that is
Links From The Episode
- Stephen’s article on what he learned about leadership in the U.S. Air Force Academy
- College Hunks Hauling Junk
Connect With Our Guest
Don’t forget to subscribe to The GenY Success Show on iTunes and leave an honest review! It really helps us out because it helps the show rank higher on iTunes so that other ambitious millennials can take advantage of this free resource as well.