(GYSS #44): 5 Essential Productivity Hacks I’ve Learned From Over 40 Young, Highly Successful Entrepreneurs
About This Episode
This episode is a little bit unique in that it’s a solo episode and I dig deep to answer a question I get asked a ton. Based on personal experience, working with several entrepreneurs and having interviewed over 40 entrepreneurs for this podcast, I share the top 5 productivity hacks I’ve learned in the last few years.
Make sure to check out Under30Experiences at GenYSuccess.com/Under30 and use promo code “jasonb” to receive a $100 discount on any of their trips.
I’m not getting enough done every day in my business. What are your best productivity hacks?
“You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.” Warren Buffett
- Be aware of how you spend your time
- Be intentional with your time
- Plan each day out, each week and each month
- Top 3 focuses for each day
- Learn to say “no” and focus on doing less
- Use a scheduling app like ScheduleOnce
- 5 Ways To Increase Productivity In A World Full Of Distractions
- Limit distractions (turn off phone and computer notifications)
- Take breaks (use the Pomodoro technique)
- 3 on and then a 15-30 minute break
- Use the Pomodoro app
- Do a health check
- Diet, sleep and exercise
- Know how to reenergize
- 7 Sleep Hacks
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here: