(GYSS #46): Partha Unnava – Founder of Better Walk, Startups, Networking & Products
About This Episode
I had Partha on the show to discuss how to find products to improve upon, how to do market research and how to build relationships with investors.
Show Sponsor: Under30Experiences
Check out GenYSuccess.com/Under30 and use the promotional code “JasonB” to get $100 off a vacation to Costa Rica, Brazil, Central America, Peru, Iceland, Ireland and many more!
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- Partha talks about his humble beginnings and the fact that he never planned on being an entrepreneur
- Instead of submitting applications or trying to reach people through contact pages, get key decision makers on the phone
- Partha broke his ankle playing basketball in college and was stuck with crutches, which was one of the best things that has happened to his career
- What the lean startup method is and how he applied to Better Walk
- How to do audience research to take an existing product and improve upon it
- What role mentorship played in Partha’s success
- What investors look for in startups
- A solid product that solves a problem
- A solid team