(GYSS #54): The Top 3 Things I Learned While Attending World Domination Summit 2015
About This Episode
I just attended World Domination Summit 2015 in Portland, Oregon and I had an absolute blast! Not only was it fun, but I also learned a ton as well. In this episode, I will share my review of World Domination Summit, along with my top 3 takeaways from the event.
Show Sponsor: Under30Experiences
Check out GenYSuccess.com/Under30 and use the promotional code “JasonB” to get $100 off a vacation to Costa Rica, Brazil, Central America, Peru, Iceland, Ireland and many more!
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- By slowing down and giving ourselves room to think, we can find our voice
- Stop trying to win over people who will never like your voice
- Be known, not perfect
Be honest with yourself and what you want out of life.
- Money. Do you like make lots of money? Do you like buying “stuff?”
- Prestige. Do you like to maintain a great reputation?
- Fame. Do you like attention and notoriety?
- Legacy. Do you want to be the greatest and leave a legacy?
- Freedom. Do you like doing whatever you want?
What can you do to make others feel special? What impression are you leaving on others?
- Listen and hear people out, without providing a solution!
- If you dig what someone is doing, tell them!
- Give people your undivided attention.