(GYSS #59): Tim Paige – Is entrepreneurship right for you?
About This Episode
Tim Paige is the Conversion Educator at LeadPages and the host of the podcast, ConversionCast. He’s also a professional voiceover artist over at TheVoiceofTimPaige.com and has worked with podcasters and entrepreneurs like John Lee Dumas and James Altucher…and companies like the Travel Channel, Expedia and Cannon.
I had Tim on the show because he’s had a ton of different occupations, jobs and businesses in the last decade or so. We discuss his early career as a touring musician, how to take the leap and find passion projects and what he does now at LeadPages.
Show Sponsor: Under30Experiences
Check out GenYSuccess.com/Under30 and use the promotional code “JasonB” to get $100 off a vacation to Costa Rica, Brazil, Central America, Peru, Iceland, Ireland and many more!
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- Tim wanted to be a journalist during his time in college and quickly found out he hated writing!
- What skills Tim learned in his sales experience that helps him today
- Why you should optimize your life for what’s important to you
- Why entrepreneurship full-time isn’t for everyone, you can run a business and have a job at the same time
Links From The Episode
- Free webinar on how to grow your email list: Text “leadpageslive” to 33444 or go to leadpageswebinar.com