(GYSS #64): Jess Manuszak – Trusting Your Gut, Copywriting & Telling Your Story
About This Episode
Jess Manuszak is the founder of The Brazen Bible blog and CEO of Verve & Vigour Creative Branding Agency. She approaches life much in the same way she approaches any and every game of Monopoly: with borderline inappropriate amounts of determination and a wad of fake paper money shoved down the front of her pants.
I wanted to get Jess on the show because she is GREAT with copywriting. We discuss her humble beginnings, copywriting and how to be happy being yourself.
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- Jess started out her career working as a telemarketer
- Jess’s first big break was getting an opportunity to work with Ash Ambirge
- Why it’s ok “not to know what you’re doing” because no one else does either!
- Why being open about your failures is a good thing
Links From The Episode
- Jess’s book, Please Validate My Existence
- Ash Ambirge’s The Middle Finger Project