(GYSS #79): Finding Your Signature Sauce with Paul Angone
About This Episode
Paul is back on the show! We discuss his new book, All Groan Up, and how to find your secret sauce. This is a topic I get asked about a ton: how do I find what I’m passionate about? We dig into this topic and his story.
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
- Paul’s most recent book, All Groan Up, has been 10 years in the making!
- Nobody really wants to admit the not so glamorous parts of our life, so we end up doing things that look cool but don’t make us happy
- Paul discusses his concept of “death by validation” and how social media has changed how we live our lives
- We’re all living intentionally, but many of us intentionally live unintentionally
- Questions you can ask yourself to find your signature sauce:
- What’s your story? (what are the pivotal plot points in your life that have really formed who you are?)
- What problems are you excited about solving for others?
- What are your strengths?
- What are my soul values? (when I came up against a hard decision, what will I use to make that decision?)
- What are some of the key relationships you have in life?
- Passion is birthed from failure
- You will NEVER BE PASSIONATE ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU DO