(LS #2): How Do I Create More Time In My Day?
About This Episode
Click To Tweet: “I don’t do ANYTHING that I can pay someone $5-$10/hour to do.”
This week, we’re continuing with our monthly productivity series. In this episode, we dive into one of the most critical questions that we wrestle with each and every day — how do I create more time in my day? We talk about why understanding your hourly worth is critically important, how we use virtual assistants (VAs) to help us manage GenY Success, and how to hire your first VA.
Want to hire a VA, but not sure where to start? Grab the bonus content from this episode! Download our step-by-step guide (with screenshots) that shows you the EXACT steps to follow in order to hire your first VA:
Next week, we’ll tackle the third question in our monthly productivity series, “What do I do when I feel like I can’t stop working?” We’ll talk about why so many of us feel like we can’t stop working, why we seem to expect more from ourselves than what we can actually deliver, and how we schedule “down time” each day/week/month in order to avoid burnout.
Ways You Can Listen To This Episode
Stream with player here:
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why knowing your hourly worth is super important as an entrepreneur
- How delegating increases your hourly worth
- How we use VAs to help us manage GenY Success
- How to hire and manage your first VA
Links From The Episode
- UpWork (where we find our VAs)
- VirtualStaffFinder.com (Chris Ducker’s VA headhunting service)
- Asana (project management software we use)
- Check out these resources from Chris Ducker:
- How To Create Your ‘3 Lists To Freedom’ To Start Outsourcing More Effectively (blog post)
- Saving The Day The Virtual Way (FREE e-book)