The older the telemarketing method gets, the more it is relevant. With time, telemarketing had been transforming from cliche cold calls and robocalls to VoIP, and video calls. Today, telemarketing is no longer just about dialing numbers and turning a sales pitch to customers. In
telemarketing outsourcing, it turned more about:
- Sales techniques
- Process of looking for modern ways to connect leads and attract them
Telemarketing is an efficient tool for promoting products or services and boosting revenue. The research has been performed and 78% of decision-makers turned to get attached with email or cold calls. Outsourced telemarketing services assist businesses to build customer relationships. The large-scale outsourced telemarketing may include inbound customer service, outbound research, telesales outsourcing, and outbound lead generation.
Different types of telemarketing
There are four types of telemarketing services. Getting the right approach is essential. Once you pick the wrong approach, it leads to the downfall of the business. Understanding them in detail is crucial. Here are the different types of telemarketing services:
- Inbound telemarketing. It is receiving incoming phone calls from the customers generated through broadcast marketing. Broadcast marketing includes:
- Email marketing
- Social media and so on
To be more accurate, the marketing approach is usually initiated by the consumer to place an order for the product or service they need. For example, a customer came across a winter sale advertisement on social media and want to know more regarding the details. Thus, you must take your phone and ring the number mentioned in the advertisement or commercial. The well-trained representative attends the call and gives the details of the sale of the product or service and the customer must place the order.
- Outbound and inbound telemarketing. These are opposite but have advantages to your business. Inbound telemarketing is initiated through telephone calls to the leads. Leads are the goal and direct target to introduce the product or services to the customers. The method demands to have good product knowledge and training to explain to potential customers.
- B2B telemarketing. It is business-to-business transactions. It is all about calling as a channel to sell products or services. It is an approach to building a linkage between businesses or selling products or services from one business to the other. B2B telemarketing is a strategy that helps find the right people to have customers and promotes a brand.
Directing your business to new opportunities leads to establishing and creating credibility among present and future clients or customers.
- B2C telemarketing. It focuses more on the customers. The telemarketers will target leads who have shown interest in a particular product or service.
All types of telemarketing can be outsourced, simply call a reliable expert in the field and see your business how grows and become successful.